Tuesday, February 12, 2013

sometimes i sit around in my big black dressing gown and pretend i'm a shinigami

Favorite character time~!

Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach

How I feel about this character:
I don't love Rukia so much as I want to BE her.

All the people I ship romantically with this character: Just Ichigo now.

My non-romantic OTP for this character: Orihime!  A girl needs girlfriends amirite?

My unpopular opinion about this character: she's had a thing with Renji... but it didn't work out. (what?? they need to determine this so that there are no unrequited feelings) Hasn't had a relationship since being adopted as a Kuchiki and NOTHING AS EPIC AS HER AND ICHIGO WILL BE.

Post Soul Society Invasion arc they were teaming up on Ichigo hilariously-- Renji is totally her wingman

One thing I wish would happen/had happened with this character in canon: GET. WITH. ICHIGO!!! AUGH  *flails* If Kubo didn't want any characters to get together he shouldn't have given us so much feels and such sexy characters

I am waiting for the IchiRuki
my het ship/OTP: IchiRuki!!!!!!

I did have a RenRuki phase.  Mostly because I was so pissed with Ichigo not making a goddamn move and Renji is sexy as hell.    Not gonna lie, I stopped reading Bleach when Rukia wasn't in it.  Then BAM- Fullbring arc conclusion-- stabbed him again-- all my feels-- bright and shining OTP once more

my fem/slash ship: Tatsuki would be pretty hot.  Who said that??

my OT3: Ichigo x Rukia x Renji OMG DYING.  I could also accept Ichigo x Rukia x Orihime- equal opportunity threesomes, c'mon- GET IT ICHIGO

my cross over ship: I love crossovers but nyaaaah... Bleach universe is already too much

my kink: FemDom!Rukia

my head canon fact: that she and other soul reapers in general have sex.  As high energy souls they have human needs, albeit less need to fulfill them as often.  I refuse to believe that she is a centuries-year-old virgin like creepy fuckin' Edward Cullen.

my gender bend: NOPE.  Rukia does not need to be made male, she is so perfect.  Bleach is enough of a sausage fest as it is
2nd choice answer: See Byakuya

strikethroughs provided for brevity and less evidence of my pervertedness

No comments:

Post a Comment