Sunday, May 26, 2013

Live Action Hetalia

Here is my Hollywood actor wish list for a hypothetical Hetalia live action movie.  International actors FTW~!

Jeezus- it makes me groan when I see other people do this shit but here I am- fandom makes you do crazy things.  Also was an excuse to look up images of cute men.


Axis Powers
Germany: Michael Fassbender
So quintessentially Doitsu there is simply no other contender.  We already know what he looks like in WWII uniform thanks to Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds.






Japan: Yusuke Iseya
Maybe a bit too uniquely featured and bad-ass imaged to be straightlaced and soft-spoken Japan.
But I do love him so.
Italy/Veneziano: Jason Biggs
It is hella difficult to find native-born Italian actors
(in the age and cutest factor that I was going for)
So had to settle with some of obvious Italian descent.

Biggs has great comedic acting chops.  It's my list, so there.  
Italy/Romano: Milo Ventimiglia
I can see it- can't you?
Arguing with Veneziano, dissing Germany, being a dick to Spain.  Adorable.

Allied Forces

America: Chris Evans
THE INTERNET AGREES. A MUST-HAVE.
He is pretty much the reason I made this list.  Let's face it- Hollywood has chosen him to represent 'Murica  
Britain/United Kingdom: Andrew Garfield
Because eyebrows, that's why.
Russia: Anton Yelchin
I love this guy sofuckingmuch.  Dreamy Russian-speaking voice?  Check!  Innocent appearance?  Check!
Acting prowness to demonstrate mild and friendly demeanor yet provoke alarming unease towards the insidious creeping terror that is Russia?
Check check.
France: Vincent Cassel
Another one a little outside of the age range but wow!  The stubble!  The eyes!  The thoroughly convincing perverted characters that he has portrayed!  (Dirty, dirty France)
China: Jay Chou
Not Chinese, but Taiwanese.  You will find a surprising number of Taiwanese in Hollywood playing Chinese and Japanese characters.  Don't know why, but I'm all for it.
Canada: Ryan Gosling
Special bonus nationality i.e: my own.
I'm not really a fan.  But girls seem to love him and I am okay with Canada having a dreamboat image.  Cute glasses, dude.






No comments:

Post a Comment